Smart Processes: The path to efficient production: Maintenance. Energy and resource management. Industrial services.
Modern production processes should be organised in an integrated and interdisciplinary manner in order to manage the increasing cost pressures caused by higher energy and material prices as well as complex supply chains. Moreover, particularly the chemical, pharmaceutical, and life science industries need to produce even more sustainably so that companies can remain competitive in the long term.
Benefits at a glance
Smart Processes The ILMAC Platform for maintenance, energy and resource management, as well as industry services
- is a combination of exhibiting innovative products and solutions, transferring knowledge, and the practical presentation of real applications
- captures the interests and needs of users with a concise overview of comprehensive asset management
- for efficient production processes in a clearly defined, topical environment
- offers the exhibitor an unique and innovative format with an appealing price-performance offer and high visibility
In short: Being at Smart Processes is worth it. Because this is the place to meet maintenance professionals and technical decision-makers from various areas of the production process in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and life science industries – without scatter loss. Book one of our appealing full-service packages and acquire new customers and target groups easily and cost-effectively.
The Scope of Topics
- Predictive Maintenance
- Condition Monitoring
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Asset Management
- Data Analytics, Simulation, Digital Twin
- Mobile Maintenance
- Field Management
- Spare Parts Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Energy and Resource Management
- Remote Services/Remote Maintenance
- After-Sales Service Models
- Extended Reality Solutions (Virtual/ Augmented/Mixed Reality Applications)
- Self-Sufficient Inspection Systems like Drones, Cameras, Robots
- Industrial Services
- Tools and Instruments for Inspection and Maintenance
- Maintenance Concepts and Methods
Date, Location & Opening hours
September 27 and 28, 2023
Basel Exhibition Center | Hall 1.0
Tuesday, 26 September 2023
9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 27 September 2023
9:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m.
(from 5:00 p.m – 7:00 p.m. the ILMAC Networking Apéro takes place)
Thurday, 28 September 2023
9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.