LUMOS II FT-IR Microscope
The LUMOS II is an automated stand-alone FT-IR microscope, excelling in failure and defect analysis, materials research and particle analysis. It is compact, precise and ultra-fast.
More room for your samples.
More speed in chemical imaging.
More performance in ATR, transmission and reflection IR microscopy.
FT-IR microscopy with LUMOS II is not only easier, more accurate and more reliable – it is faster. The system was based on either proven, enhanced, or completely new technologies. However, at the heart of it all are the two ground-breaking TE-MCT and Focal-Plane Array (FPA) detectors.
LUMOS II provides:
- High resolution spectral and visual data
- High IR sensitivity without liquid nitrogen
- Submicron visual resolution
- Ultrafast FPA imaging
- FPA imaging ATR/transmission/reflectance
- Ease of use through software-supported measurements
- Easy access to samples and sample chamber
- Compliance with cGMP and FDA 21 CFR p11
- Automated OQ/PQ/Pharmacopeia testing
- All instrument features can be upgraded and retrofitted on user-demand
- Standard TE-MCT detector
- Plug & Play: no liquid nitrogen or dry air purge required
- Up to three detector positions
- Optional: FPA imaging detector
- Optional: LN2-MCT detector
- Fully motorized and automated hardware
- New PermaSure+ calibration technology
- Allows samples up to 40 mm in height
- Long lifetime of all components (incl. laser)
- Inert to high humidity (ZnSe Optics)
- Stand-alone design, small footprint
- Low power consumption