LabBox® - Lab automation out of the box
Automation in the laboratory is the tool of choice if you want to increase quality and productivity and reduce costs. The LabBox® system is the compact automation system especially for preparative and analytical workstations in the laboratory or pilot plant.
The LabBox® is your entry into the digital laboratory. You can easily automate experiments and processes and gain time for more runs:
- Connect any sensors and devices
- Freely configure the user interface
- Define automated experiments
- Document or export experiment data
- Unbeatable price-performance
Regardless of the process you want to analyze or optimize, simply connect your devices to the LabBox® and start data acquisition, process visualization, automation and reporting.
No experiment is too simple for automation
Whatever you have in mind - with the LabBox® all processes can be measured and controlled accurately:
- Watch live time histories of measured values
- Define PID controllers and if-then relationships
- Monitor experiments remotely (Microsoft Windows® 10 or Android®)
- Transfer all measured values to other programs
Define batch processes graphically
In the case of repetitive processes, you can easily define batch sequences in graphical mode*.
For many functions, preconfigured routines are already available, for example:
- Temperature ramps
- Control dosing unit
- Control pH-value
* For more than 4 blocks at the same time, you need the HiBatch™ option.
Operate laboratory equipment via a central interface
The LabBox® makes it easy for you to connect and control everything from one interface:
- Switch valves
- Define set points
- Create control loops and cascades quickly and easily
- Connect devices and controllers seamlessly
Thanks to the many possible protocols and interfaces of different platforms, you automate your laboratory processes exactly as required. This way, a powerful laboratory automation system is created from many individual elements. Many other devices can be integrated via the network interface of the LabBox®.