Consequently, Life Sciences companies, research and academic institutions are facing very complex challenges in various technological, scientific, industrial and market areas. Only a competitive, performing, innovating and collaborative ecosystem will encompass the development of the industry to the upmost benefit of people and the society.
On October 5th, ILMAC LAUSANNE will address in collaboration with BioAlps Life Sciences Cluster Western Switzerland and Inartis Foundation some of the challenges aiming at better industry governance within two sessions and 4 keynotes each.
Morning session will be focusing on the technological and industrial-related challenges and solutions
- Engineering solutions for personalized medicine
- Process analytics
- New technologies and manufacturing process in life sciences
Afternoon session will cover some business and market related challenges and solutions
Intellectual Proprietary issues in Life sciences
- Regulatory and Reimbursement
- Marketing innovative MedTech products
- Going international: challenges for Life Sciences industries
Specialists and experts from Western Switzerland Life Sciences will present key issues in a factual way.