Bucher Biotec AG is a Swiss distributor representing leading manufacturers of highly innovative life science research instrumentation. Our team is focused on understanding our customer’s needs in order to be able to propose optimal solutions for their demanding research tasks.
Angebote, Marken, Standards
- P Beratung
- P Planung und Beratung
- P Analytik
- P Analytik / Diagnostic
- P Diagnostik
- P Diverse Produkte Analytik/Diagnostik
- P Sonstige Produkte
- P Messen Steuern Regeln
- P Maintenance
- P Maintenance / Industrie Services
- P Industrie Services
- P Messen
Bucher Biotec AG is a privately held Swiss distributor company representing some of the most advanced US, European and Asian manufacturers of highly innovative life science research instrumentation, associated reagents and consumables. The names of our principals are listed below.
We are extremely proud of our distinguished customer base in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, food and related industries, in all life science research oriented academic institutions, in numerous governmental, clinical and environmental labs and in all of the university hospitals.
Our highly competent, well educated team is focused on understanding our customer’s needs in order to propose optimal solutions for demanding research tasks enabling the acceleration of scientific exploration. Our support includes pre- and post-sales applications assistance as well as a comprehensive service support.
Since our inception over 40 years ago we strive to provide a truly high standard in customer support, pre- and post-sales, applications support as well as technical support.
- Agilent Flow Cytometry and Seahorse XF Extra cellular Analyzer
- Applied Cells MARS Separation Platform
- Cell Microsystems Single Cell Analysis Platform
- Fidabio Protein Analysis Platform
- Isoplexis IsoLight / IsoSpark Proteomics Systems
- Logos Biosystems Cell Counters, Digital Microscopes, X-Clarity
- Mission Bio Tapestri Precision Genomics Platform
- NanoCellect Biomedical Benchtop Cell Sorter and Dispenser
- NanoView Bio Extracellular Vesicle Characterization
- ONI.bio Nanoimager Super-Resolution Microscope
- S2 Genomics Singulator for Single Cells or nuclei from solid tissues
- Xcell Bio AVATAR Cell Control System
Dr. Georg Kienzle
Director Sales & SupportKontakt aufnehmen