The primary and secondary packaging of pharmaceuticals products constitutes an integral part of their production. Production does not end with the manufacture of the active ingredient in its galenic form but only once this has been packed in products suitable for final retailing.
- As in the pharmaceuticals production chain, the manufacturing process continues on without interruption to the primary and secondary packaging stages.
- Pharmaceuticals packaging thus forms an integral part of the production process.
- Various technical overlaps exist between the production process and pharmaceuticals packaging – including as far as the exhibitors are concerned.
- ILMAC offers a high concentration of visitors from the pharmaceuticals sector and hence access to those responsible for pharmaceuticals packaging.
- Those responsible for pharmaceuticals packaging are production specialists at the same time.
The seamless production chain in the pharmaceutical industry: